Welcome to our new site! Up-dates and n ew information will be posted here often. Click on 'Read more' for the latest news, information and changes.
- The artist list is nearly complete other changes, including a major act is anticipated.
- The 'Schedule' page will be updated in December. The printed schedule handed out at the gate goes to the printer about a week before the festival. Any changes after that will only be available on this web site's 'Schedule' page.
- There is free internet available in most areas of the park. Lots of folks use this so please use it no more than necessary.
- All information on this site is current and replaces, where different, any information on printed flyers, ads, Facebook or other web sites and this includes the downloadable flyer, as the flyer was created weeks ago.
- The Wednesday evening Open Stage has a few openings. If interested, call or email me. If you sign up, You or your band will be listed on the time schedule here and on the printed time schedule handed out hot the festival.
- There are electric hookups left. New procedure this year - If you are setting up on the weekend before, Saturday, May 21 or Sunday, May,22, and drop off your camper near an electrical outlet, you must have an electric pass that day. You can purchase it in advance or at the gate on the setup weekend, Noon to 5PM, June 6th or 7th. You do not need your admission tickets on the setup weekend, only the electric pass.