Up-dates and new information for the 2017 Festival will be posted here often. Click on 'Read more' for the latest news, information and changes.
- Congratulations to AJ LEE. She graduated from High School in California last May. It was too much for her to get to WG. She returnes for the sixth time this year!.
- The artist list is complete for now. Most artists are confirmed and I am waiting for conformation on only a few. A second stage has been added for Friday and Saturday. The time schedules for both stages are being finalized now.
- The 2017 Wind Gap flyer has been mailed to those who attended last year. Everyone on the complete mailing list will receive it by verly March. If you are not on the mailing list, call me at (973)584-2324. To email, use the 'Contact' link on this web site.
- There is free internet available in most areas of the park. Lots of folks use this so please use it no more than necessary.
- All information on this site is current and replaces, where different, any information on printed flyers, ads, Facebook or other web sites and this includes the downloadable flyer, as the flyer was created weeks ago.
- The Wednesday evening Open Stage will now accept 2017 bands. If interested, call or email me. If you sign up, You or your band will be listed on the time schedule here and on the printed time schedule handed out at the festival.
- Electric hookups should be purchased early. New procedure - If you are setting up on the weekend before, Saturday, May 20th or Sunday, May 21st, and drop off your camper near an electrical outlet, you must have an electric pass that day. You can purchase it in advance or at the gate on the setup weekend, Noon to 5PM, May 20th or May 21st. You do not need your admission tickets on the setup weekend, only the electric pass.